Pinterest

Follow Me on Pinterest

Saturday, February 23, 2013

Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs Part 2

As promised from the previous post...here is the lesson that was found on a spur. 

This week in reading, the students listened to me read "Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs" aloud. 

For the writing assignment, the students had to brainstorm weather words and food words. Then write a report like they were giving the weather

Once the students were done, they were able to PRESENT THEIR WEATHER REPORTS TO THE CLASS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

I tried to edit all (most) of them that you could hear into 1 video...but that didn't workout.  I have posted a FEW of the reports that I liked the best, AND  that you could hear the students clearly in. I loved all of my students' post sooo MAYBE you'll be able to hear all of them SOON. 


I have also blurred the videos for safety reasons....enjoy the weather from (some of my students) 
















Bless, 
Mr. Haggard 

No comments:

Post a Comment